HOW DO I FIND THE PRODUCTS I’M LOOKING FOR?
- You can be easily navigate our products through the menu on this website.
- Please follow the New In, Women Designers tabs to find different products.
- You can also use use the search icon and type in the name of the product/ designer you are looking for.
- Alternatively, you can browse ideas through our journal, which offers inspirational guidance for Indo-western fashion.
DO I NEED TO SETUP AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
- Yes, in order to do this, please select the profile icon in the top right hand side of the website and follow the steps provided.
- Once your account is setup you can proceed to checkout and confirm your order and find these details within your profile.
WHERE CAN I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- We deliver worldwide this includes; USA, UK, India and Europe.
- Just enter your delivery address when checking our your item and make sure this differs from your billing address, if needed.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once your items have been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number so you can easily track your package.
- You can also follow the progress of your delivery by signing into your account and selecting My Account followed by Order Status.
- For any enquiries please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Amrika LTD is an international company based in the UK and would like to help all of our global customers obtain their favourite designer pieces.
We currently deliver to: UK, Europe, USA, Canada, India, UAE, Australia, amongst other countries highlighted within our geolocation tag.
- For international orders shipped to customers in the US, please be aware that US Customs may ask for your SSN number prior to delivery or if any items become held in customs and taxes may apply.
- Prices are shown as per the country from where the site is accessed.
- If for any case the currency is not shown in your local currency the default currency will be shown in GBP.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO DELIVER MY ORDER?
- EU & UK standard shipping (3 - 6 working days) for all orders – £15.00 once confirmed dispatched.
- International standard shipping (3 to 6 working days) for all orders – £25.00 (customs & duty may apply) once confirmed dispatched.
DO I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOM DUTIES AND IMPORT FEES?
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer.
- Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable in accordance with your delivery rates.
- Most countries are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties.
- As the recipient, the customer is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes are levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival and is not the responsibility of Amrika in any circumstances.
- We are unable to advise the duty amount chargeable to any order or location.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES AMRIKA SUPPORT?
- We accept the following payment methods; Visa, Master card, Maestro and American express and we do not accept any other method of payment.
- Kindly note we also accept Apply Pay and Google Pay.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- Delivery times are active once you have received the automated dispatch email for your product.
- During busy sales periods ( Such as Christmas, Black Friday etc ) deliveries may take longer than usual.
- Please note that our estimated delivery times are to be used as a guideline and commence from the date of dispatch.
- Amrika is not responsible for delays caused by customs clearance processes or by payment authorisations.
- If your order does not arrive by the date stated at your checkout please contact us at email@example.com
- Delivery times may be longer than normal due to COVID-19 local restrictions.
MY ORDER HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED, WHAT CAN I DO NOW?
- If there is any item missing within your order, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we only deliver orders from Monday-Friday during business hours only and all items are posted by the designers directly.
WHAT IF I’M NOT AT HOME WHEN THE ORDER IS DELIVERED?
- If no one is available to accept the delivery at your chosen address, the courier should leave a card advising of a delivery attempt and how to contact them if needed.
- Please note some orders may require a signature upon receipt.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Please note we do not offer exchanges on any items on our website.
- To create a return please email us at email@example.com with your order number which can be found on your confirmation email or account profile and reason for return, so we can complete this for you.
- Please send your package back within 14 days of receiving your order, with the original packaging and labels. Please send the package to this address; Amrika, 43 Highbridge Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1BD
- Returns made outside of this specified window are not accepted for return as we have a strict 14 day policy.
- If we receive any items with their tags removed, appear visibly worn or are outside the return window, we will notify you that you have not compiled with our requirements and ask that you arrange shipping of your order back to your address at your own cost within 14 days.
- Amrika reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not comply with our requirements.
- Please note that any custom orders cannot be returned.
- Disclaimer: we request all orders be checked thoroughly within 24hrs of receiving goods. We will not be liable for any damages reported beyond this point.
- You will be notified by email once we have received your return and it has been processed. Refunds can take up to 7-10 working days to show on your account profile and you will be refunded the price you paid for the goods excluding delivery costs, customs or taxes by the method used to make payment.
- Please note that shipping, handling charges and taxes paid are not refundable.
- We do not offer free returns unless your item has arrived faulty and photograph evidence has been provided within a 24 hour window.
- Kindly ensure returns items are packaged well, are prepaid and insured in case of damage during transit. Please remember to save proof of delivery and any custom or tax charges you may have paid for future use.
- All sale/discounted items are sold as seen in accordance with the prices listed by Amrika, even if they are stated differently on a designer or third party website.
- For details on which items qualify for a refund, please read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
- You will need to cover the cost of your return back to us if there are no faults with your item.
- We recommend using a tracked method of postage to ensure it reaches us safely as we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered parcels.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER VIA THE PHONE OR WHATSAPP?
- Unfortunately we do not support phone orders at this time, however if this changes we will update this page accordingly.
CAN I DELIVER THE SAME ORDER TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
- At present, you can only have one item delivered to one location, but this can differ from the billing addressed used for gift purposes.
- If you want to deliver items to multiple addresses please make unique orders from the same account and use your desired payment method.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER MY ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED?
- Once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to redirect your delivery to another address.
- To avoid any delays, please provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
CAN I ORDER CUSTOMISED PIECES?
- Yes we can arrange custom sizes on certain products.
- In order to find out if any item can be customised, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the item you wish to have customised, with your measurements provided within inches.
- Refer to our 'how to measure chart' if you need help with this process.
- Please note Amrika is not held responsible for any sizing or customisable issues as we will be going by your measurements.
- We recommend having somebody on hand to help as it may make the measuring process easier and more accurate.
- Note all customised pieces cannot be returned or refunded and maybe have a different associated price, which will be provided before purchase based on the measurements and customised details requested.
- The dispatch time may also be extended with these items as they are made to order and likely to take longer.
ARE PRODUCT COLOURS ACCURATE ON THE WEBSITE?
- Across our website, Amrika ensures that all items are displayed accurately.
- However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary around the world, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a colours will be completely accurate.
ARE MY PERSONAL DETAILS SECURE?
- Amrika is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times.